Oracle PL SQL Training in Bangalore
Learn Oracle PL SQL Course from Expert Oracle Trainers who are Real-time Working Professionals.
Expert Trainers | Practical Training | Mock Interviews | Placement Assistance | Job Support
Best Oracle PL SQL Training in Bangalore
Based on Google and other third-party reviews, Softgen infotech is recognized as one of the best Oracle PL-SQL training institutes in Bangalore. We have completed over 2000 Oracle PL-SQL training sessions with a 100% placement rate, assisting college students. For the past 5 years, the team at Softgen infotech has been dedicated to providing high-quality Oracle PL-SQL training.
Softgen infotech’s trainers come from the Oracle PL-SQL training industry and have at least 5 years of experience implementing Oracle PL-SQL training. All Oracle PL-SQL trainers are real-time specialists who provide hands-on experience with practicals.
Our Oracle PL-SQL training center in Bangalore is well equipped with labs and good infrastructure to provide you with hands-on training. We also offer Oracle PL-SQL certification training programmes. We have successfully trained and placed the majority of our students in large MNC firms. Softgen provides Oracle PL-SQL programmes with 100% placement assistance for our students.
Why Choose Softgen Infotech
Live & Interactive Sessions
Real Time Training
Interview & Placement Assistance
Course Material & Syllabus
- 1.Retrieving Data Using SQL SELECT Statement
- 2.Restricting and Sorting Data
- 3.Using Single Row Functions to Customize Output
- 4.Reporting Aggregated Data Using Group Functions
- 5.Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- 6.Using Subqueries to solve Queries
- 7.Using SET Operators
- 8.Manipulating Data
- 9.Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables.
- 10.Creating Other Schema Objects
- 11.Managing Objects with Data Dictionary Views.
PL/SQL and Advanced PL/SQL :
- 1.Introduction to PL/SQL
- 2.Declaring PL/SQL Variables
- 3.Writing Executable Statements
- 4.Interacting with Oracle Server
- 5.Writing Control Structures
- 6.Working with Composite Data Types
- 7.Using Explicit Cursors
- 8.Handling Exceptions
- 9.Creating Stored Procedures and Functions
- 11.Database Triggers
- 12.Ref Cursors
- 13.Dynamic SQL
- 15.BUlk Collect and forall
- 16.Ananytical functions
Oracle PL SQL Training Course Duration & Batch Timings
|Duration : 30 Hours||Version : latest Version|
|Regular : 1 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 - 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Monday - Friday||Weekend : Saturday and Sunday|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Mode of Payment : Talk to our Customer Support|